Akiba Endowment Plan - Market Place
Britam Akiba Endowment Plan-Web
Britam Akiba Endowment Plan
What is the Britam Akiba Endowment Plan?
The Britam Akiba Plan is an Endowment product ( i.e designed to pay benefits after an agreed period) that provides you with a systematic savings vehicle to provide for a wide range of short and medium-term goals
Why Britam Akiba Endowment Plan
- It offers higher returns compared to other average insurance savings products.
- It is flexible allowing you the option for lower policy terms between 5 and 12 Years and affordable.
- It allows for a higher entry age of up 65 compared to most endowment products which are normally set at 55 years.
- It gives a guaranteed lump sum equal to the sum assured of the policy at maturity even in the unfortunate event of the death of the assured before maturity.
- It has an optional death benefit rider, which pays the sum assured in the event of death of the assured life.
- It allows a surrender benefit from the end of 25th policy month.
You are eligible to apply for the Britam Akiba Endowment Plan if you are between age 18 and 65 and a Kenyan citizen. You can apply by completing the Britam Akiba Endowment Plan application form for cover.
Get Started Today
For further details on the product, please contact Britam or any of our Financial Advisors to sign up.